Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm on my way!

Since starting tomorrow I will be without my Facebook, cell phone, or current email for the next 18 months, I thought I should make my remaining communication methods publicly known. If you want to stay in touch here are your options:

Write to me in the mtc for the first 3 weeks (the month of November 2011) at:

Sister Rachel Jensen
MTC Mailbox # 327
CAN-TOR 1129
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

You can also send me mail for free in the mtc by using www.dearelder.com.

Send me mail actually in Canada at:

Sister Rachel Jensen
Canada Toronto Mission
197 Country Court Blvd Ste 203
Brampton, ON L6W 4PG
Canada

I'll be sending home a weekly email, which you can either read here or if you message my mom you can be added to the mass forwarding list. I'll miss everyone and hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment